Photography Cafe
July 18, 2018, 3:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Have you seen Photo Parade featuring Pat? Please take a look and choose your favourite!

Home   Forum   Gallery Help Arcade Cafe Book Nook Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photo Parade~Photopete  (Read 8973 times)
BigAl
Global Moderator
Album

Mr. Outspoken

Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 3:50 AM »

Isn't it strange how you can come back to something on a different day and have different feelings.

I popped in for a second look at your Parade (enjoyed it so much first time) and discovered that my bouyant (chuckle) mood has taken over my romantic mood and, thus, turned my preference to "Light Speed."

The tortoise picture would be a fun one to have in the toilet with a caption "Don't rush it!"

We need photos like this to zest up the site with a light-hearted touch.

Photographers should never fall out over a small TIFF.
JohnSingleton
Top Gun
Album

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 4:02 AM »

Pete what an array of photos!
My fav has to be I'm the Big Sister !
A classic moment well captured !

Keep up the good work  Thumb Up

chippy
Administrator
Album

Allow Photo Edit?: Yes

WWW Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 7:03 AM »

Isn't it strange how you can come back to something on a different day and have different feelings.

I popped in for a second look at your Parade (enjoyed it so much first time) and discovered that my bouyant (chuckle) mood has taken over my romantic mood and, thus, turned my preference to "Light Speed."

The tortoise picture would be a fun one to have in the toilet with a caption "Don't rush it!"

We need photos like this to zest up the site with a light-hearted touch.

ROTFL LG

Click for Stansted, United Kingdom Forecast" border="0" height="41" width="127    Chippy 
AnnaBanana
Top Banana
Top Gun
Album

Alyssa's Mommy

WWW Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 2:14 PM »

Many, many congratulations Pete on a wonderful Parade! Bravo

Your photos always catch my eye and never fail to inspire -- "I'm the Big Sister" really speaks volumes to me; now that my little sister has become a mom for the first time, I am reminiscing about my pride in being the big sister Smiley Thank you for evoking such wonderful memories for me.

Big Hug

Banana Nikon

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-- Dr. Seuss
Geoff
Big Hitter
Album

Capture the moment and enjoy...

WWW Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2006, 4:07 PM »

Hiya Carl mate. Congrats on being featured in Photo Parade, the first thing I'd like to say is you've always been free with your comments on my and others piccies and for that I and I'm sure others are truly grateful. Cheers mate Thumb Up

You've a wonderful selection of pic's and it's difficult to say which is a fave, however they are varied and I have to say I have more than one fave though they are all cracking pics even the devil cat  Grin.  Like most others 'I'm the Big Sister' speaks volumes and I never commented Embarrassed Embarrassed  'Steam... on Turntable' reminds me of when I was a youngster 'just a few years ago of course Roll Eyes Roll Eyes' when I wanted to be a....yep 'A Train Driver'  Smiley . And last but not least. The pictures of yourself and your lovely family. It's nice to put a face to the comments and to see other family members too. It brings everyone that bit closer in the cafe.

Anyhows, well done my friend. Keep those piccies coming best wishes to you all from Jen and myself, and keep well.

Geoff  Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up

Geoff....  
A HAPPY GO LUCKY DRIVING INSTRUCTOR
WHO LIKES TO TAKE A PICCIE OR THREE IN MY SPARE TIME
(SADLEY NOW LIMITED

Take only pictures... Leave only footprints... Kill nothing but time...
CLIFF
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 8:45 PM »

Love the shot of the white tiger, such beautiful cats and an endangered species, too.

Well done Pete on making the Photo Parade, you certainly have a very diverse array of subjects

in your albums but it appears to me that you get a lot of satisfaction taking animal shots.

Keep up the good work.   chicken dance    Thumb Up
wendy woo
Top Gun
Album

Missing my little man so much.

WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 10:38 AM »

Some superb shots here pete , my favorite , well i have two are the magnificent white tiger and the gorgeous purple flower , well done  Thumb Up

Photopete
Viewfinder
Album

Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 6:13 PM »

Thank you again for all the comments.  Chatting It really means a lot to me.  Excited

I guess that I should submit my favorite since everyone else did. My favorite did not make this cut and is actually Grandpa and Child but of the ones posted it would have to be "Light Speed" with the help of Big Al, Mike, and Brian, we pulled this shot out and made it better than originally taken..

I could not resist the title for this beasty.. And yes he most likely finished a 1F race and just could not go any further. 

Again, Thank you for your support, it means a lot.  Beer

The elevator to success is broken.... Take the Stairs
and as you get older, just stay in one spot... Stairs are too hard to climb.. God only gave you so many Heartbeats at birth, Don't waste them on Stairs.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: